For today’s blog post I decided to give you all a nice simple makeup look that works for anyone! I wear this on chill days when I don’t want to wear a lot of makeup but still wear some. This uses few products and mostly drugstore products! I hope this is helpful!
- So first I took my Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer so my face is nice and hydrated.
- Next I prime my eyelids using Urban Decay’s eye shadow primer potion in original
- Then take any nude eye shadow and put that all over your lid using a flat brush. I used Foxy from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
- Take a light brown eye shadow on a fluffy crease brush and apply that in your crease. I used Tease from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
- Take the nude eye shadow one more time and put it on your inner corner and lid to brighten up the look.
- Then I filled in my eyebrows using the Colourpop Brow Pot in the shade Bangin’ Brunette
- Next take your favorite foundation ,mine is currently the Maybelline Matte and Poreless Foundation in Classic Ivory, and apply it evenly all of your face using a beauty blender or a buffing brush
- Then conceal your under eyes and any blemishes with concealer. I used the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in fair.
- I used the Covergirl Clean matte powder in 525 Buff Beige to set my face
- I then lightly contoured my face using the Lorac Pro Contour Palette and I used the light contour shade
- I then lightly highlighted my face with my Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit
- Next I curled my eyelashes and used the Maybelline Lash Sensational
- Last but not least I used the Nyx Butter Gloss in Madeline on my lips for a subtle glossy look
I hope you all enjoyed this simple everyday makeup look!